Using the internet or voice mail messaging for communications with our firm will not establish an attorney-client relationship. Contact us by phone if you have confidential or time-sensitive information.
- $11 Billion – Investment fraud losses in 2010
- 76% Recovery – 2010 FINRA investor claims that resulted in recovery for investors.
- Non-traded REITs – Limited redemptions, false market values, many have shut down
Source: New York Times, July 19, 2011
- $2.9 Billion – Elder financial fraud total cost. As populations age, so does abuse
Source: The MetLife Study of Elder Financial Abuse, 2011
- High-Yield Bonds – Lower credit ratings but a higher risk of default
Source: The Problems and Challenges of High-Yield Bonds, Summer 2010, by Robert Levine, Eve Drucker, Steven Rosenthal
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty – Leading complaint in 2010 FINRA arbitration claims
- Variable Annuities – Many are lucrative for brokers, banks, but a financial loss for investors
Source: What's Wrong With Variable Annuities, Smart Money Magazine